Mixed Vegetable Masala Pasta(Indian Style)


My kiddo loves pasta,but he doesn't like to it for lunch box if it is loaded with cheese and pasta sauce.When it comes to lunch box he prefers this one and I make it for our dinner whenever I feel lazy to cook.Here goes my recipe for Indian style masala pasta....................


Ingredients

IngredientQuantity
Pasta1cup
Onion(sliced)1no.
Tomato(finely chopped)1no.
Mixed veggies(carrot,beans,capsicum) 1cup(cut into strips)
Ginger&garlic paste 1tsp
Green Chilly(chopped)2nos.
Coriander leaves(chopped)2tbs
Red chilly powder1/4tsp
Coriander powder1/4tsp
Garam masala powder1/8tsp
Turmeric powder1/8tsp
Tomato Ketchup1tbs
Saltto taste
Olive Oil1tbs


Method

                         Cook the pasta in a boiling water till it gets soft and cooked.Drain the excess water and keep it aside.
Heat a pan with oil,saute the onion and green chillies till the onion becomes transparent,add the ginger and garlic paste.
Then goes in the veggies.Stir it well until the veggies become tender,now add the tomato cook it mushy.
Add in all the powders and salt,give it a mix.Now add 2 tbs of water cook it covered partially.Once it becomes thick add the cooked pasta and mix it well,keep it in a medium flame for a minute or two.
Finally add the coriander leaves and tomato ketchup and mix it.
Yummy Masala Pasta is ready.

Enjoy....................................

  • Here I used the fusilli pasta you can use any shape.
  • Adding tomato ketchup is purely optional,I add this one only for my kiddo.
  • The amount of red chilly powder can be increased according to preference.
Click here to check my blogger buddies recipe for Blogging Marathon#24.
Linking this to Kid's Delight-Lunch box recipes hosted by PJ of Seduce your Taste Buds,started by Srivalli.


44 comments:

Healthy looking dish loaded with vegetables....

Colorful and inviting pasta.Lovely pics.
Deepa

lovely combination of pasta and vegetables...

Can I have some please. Looking at the pictures my lunch seems to have disappeared and there is space in there for this.

beautiful presentation.. colorful combination of veggies..

omg so delicious Nalini..... very very tasty n colorful pasta.....

My fav. Looks tempting Nalini.

My daughter's favourite, she can have this healthy pasta anyday.

wow.....yummy yummy...very colorful n healthy...lovely clicks

Even I do this, looks colorful and inviting..

We too love this masla Pasta...looks inviting...loved ur Potato peas pulao, excellent preparation with more inviting pics!

'Indian'ised pasta.. Looks yummy and very inviting..

Pasta is my kids favorite too..and she always asks me to pack some for school...I too prefer to pack this kind with tomato base other than the cheesy..Looks delicious

My daughter loves pasta!!! she loves it so much that she can have it every week!!! This is so tempting..
Sowmya
Ongoing Event - Breakfast
Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen

simple and tasty..sure kids will love this...

pasta looks delicious and so healthy with all those veggies.

Spill the Spices

fusili made perfectly well...mouthwatering

Pasta perfectly cooked with indian fusion. Love this version.

Beautifully captured! Love this version of pasta :)

Love the indian twist to pasta. So colorful and delicious.

Inviting clicks. Love the Indian touch to it

i love twisted pasta... very tempting

HOW MANY GRAMS IN ONE CUP OF PASTA

Mixed vegetables pasta is one of my favorite veggies dish that I mostly make in my kitchen.
Your this recipe is great to make the mixed vegetables pasta but it is little bit different than mine recipe.
I use various vegetables such as carrot, peas, potatoes, and cabbage also in mixed vegetables pasta.

workout in maitland

Colorful Pasta ! looking forward to make one...

My Kiddies Favourite too!! Nice collection. Do visit mine and share ur comments :)

Wow what a lovely looking dish Nalini..love pastas..

Great Post! This is very helpful and informative article. Thanks for Sharing such a great post. Keep Posting!! Click here to more information about it

Amazing masala pasta! I really like to eat pasta. Thanks for Sharing such a great post. Keep Posting!!
Guise Actor & Actress Biographies

Excellent post and very informative! I was able to learn a lot of things by reading your blog, it was really great. Ready-made food delivery app

Excellent article. Very interesting to read for Best Pasta near Me. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks!

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. South Indian Food Rajpura

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. shrimp oreganata

paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya
paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya
paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya
paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya
paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya
paetukutuku pai : One Piece
paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya
paetukutuku pai : Zonahobisaya

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More