Garlic chutney/Poondu chutney

Garlic chuntney is a simple and easy to make which goes very well with Idly,stays for a week without refrigeration and it tastes even better in the next day.The strong aroma of garlic and the flavorful curry leaves makes this chutney perfect.Now on to the recipe............................

Ingredients
IngredientQuantity
Red chilly 6-7nos.
Garlic pods 6-7nos.
Curry leaves2sprigs
Tamarind paste1tsp
Saltto taste
Sesame oil4tbs



Method

              Fry the red chillies in a tsp of oil till it changes the color and should be crispy then curry leaves.
Once its become cold, first grind the red chillies,curry leaves with salt and tamarind.Then add the garlic and grind to a fine paste with little water.Heat the sesame oil in a pan and add the ground paste to it and switch off the stove immediately.
Serve it with idly and dosa.


Enjoy........................................................................
  • Mix it with sesame oil if it is spicy.
  • Red chillies should be fried properly otherwise the chutney will be very spicy.
  • Seasoning is optional.

Sending this recipe to Herbs and flowers -Garlic event started by PJ and hosted by Vardhini.

37 comments:

Tamilrockers 2021 Download Latest HD Movies Online For Free on Tamilrockers Com

thanks for sharing garlic chutneypoondu chutney guys....

very very good recipe guys..... thanks for sharing haa

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having

I will quote this post and post it on my blog.


I accidentally searched and visited your site.

I’m writing on this topic these days, , but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material.

waiting for your further post thank you once again.

I was very impressed when I found your writing.

Spot lets start work on this write-up, I really think this fabulous website

wow, its a incredible information. thanks for sharing.

Excellent and nice post. It will beneficial for everyone.

Will without a doubt come and visit this blog all the more frequently.

You made some really goood points there.

found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant idea, post is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

Good day! I would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great info on this post.

Keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today

Very quickly this web site will be famous due to it’s good articles. greattt

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by it.

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!

If all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, Keep it up man!

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, Cheers

I respect your piece of work, thanks for all the informative blog posts.

It is very nice to read something good informative information. Thanks

I hope that you continue to do this blog work, You're good at this one buddy!

I enjoyed over read this blog post. Excellent writing you made, Thanks!

I am always searching this type of blog post. I hope I will see this again soon.

Please keep us up to data like this. Thank you for sharing good post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More